Thursday, July 17, 2008

In honor of my brother Bill currently serving his mission in Chile...



On his first phone call home he told us about this MUY BUENO twist on hot dogs! Cheers hermano! I miss you like crazy!!!!

Completos


Eight hot dogs

Eight hot dog buns

2 avocados

1 tablespoon lemon juice

1 teaspoon salt

2 tomatoes, chopped
mustard ketchup mayonnaise


Cook the hot dogs by your favorite method. Mash the avocados with the lemon juice and salt. Pile some of everything on a bun and enjoy!

3 comments:

Kata said...

looks way tasty!

Heidi said...

Oh my holy fudge! I went to Chile and that is the first completo I have seen in YEARS! Man, they are so good. What mission is he in? --Andrew

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

He is serving in the Santiago East Mission. He comes home in January. I maybe going with my parents to get him;) I'm really excited!


I can't believe I didn't remember thats where you went. Small world!