Monday, October 13, 2008

Fabric...why do I love thee so?


I can not explain the rush I get from going to Fabric shops! The funny thing is, I really don't even know how to make much! lol This is the center of a baby quilt. I completed it a month ago and I still have yet to decide on the border. Not to mention, if I'm finally going to machine quilt it myself or have my VERY talented friend (who happens to own a long-arm machine) do it;) If anyone has any suggestions on a border, please let me know! I have white fabric, brown fabric, and plenty more of the fabric you are currently viewing.

6 comments:

Mikki said...

ooohh!! It looks great!! Love the fabric too. A white border might be nice, for all the colors to contrast against it.

Robinette Family said...

I love those fabrics I think that white would look cute too or maybe a dark blue or green depending on who it is for. Have not seen you lately so i thought i would say hi. I know if i went to church.....

Nicole said...

really pretty patterns and colors, i love them all together!

The Foulgers said...

I love that quilt! It is even prettier in person! I think it would look fabulous with a rich chocolate brown border. Good luck, you'll have to let us see the finished product!

Sheri said...

Wow, you are quite talented. I love the quilt, especially the colors. I think the lime green color would make for a cute border, but what do I know. Can I put my order in?ha ha.

Gary and Michelle said...

Hey girl, how are you doing? I was just talking about you today. Dr. Rubinstein asked how you are doing. I was out there getting my crazy back worked on.

I just jumped on this blog bandwagon a couple of weeks ago. We'll see if I can keep it up!