Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday party at Disneyland:)

Birthday breakfast!
A super cute shirt and headband made by Jodie and a handbag to match by the BEST auntie ever:) haha

This sweet little girl, my niece Shelby, has her birthday party every year at Disneyland:) They are the best birthday parties! This year she turned 4 and was tall enough for Space Mtn. and Thunder Mtn. She claims to have enjoyed those rides but declined going on them again! lol The weather was good, minus the one day of rain, and the lines were fantastic! We walked onto a lot of the rides.

So many more pictures to post. I need to figure out a layout so I don't end up with 5 blog pages of our trip:) More to come;)


7 comments:

Gary and Michelle said...

So good to "see" you guys again. I am so jealous. I would give anything to be at Disneyland again, right now!

Robinette Family said...

I am so jealous i love disneyland and I wish that i could have my parties at disneyland too Ü

Amanda said...

What a lucky girl, Disneyland every birthday. Looks fun, glad to see a post.

The Foulgers said...

Cute pictures. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I can't wait till we get to return to the "happiest place on earth". Love the shirt and bag. I want one of those bags, it's adorable. You are the best auntie!:)

Sheri said...

What a fun way to celebrate a birthday. It doesn't get much better then that. Love the purse. I am going to have to have you teach me to make them. I do have plenty of girls. Glad you had a good time.

Kristi said...

Cool birthday, I wish I could go to Disneyland every year for my birthday, but I guess I'm a little old for that now.

Bromleys said...

I'm so jealous! I need to take my kids sometime. I enjoy watching my kids at Disneyland more than doing the things myself.