Saturday, October 17, 2009

to THIS...



in the matter of 2 weeks. A BLUR! I WAS the Assistant Bear Leader for 2 months. I LOVED that calling! Only to have it ripped away from me like an old bandaid on a hairy arm. :( My heart is screaming OUCH! I am NOW the Second Counselor in the Primary! DOUBLE OUCH! I really DO love these little ones, BUT I have INTENSE fears of public speaking and teaching. I KNOW I DO not need to be a master of that skill to have this calling, but Oh, how I wish I did. I went from 2 things on the calendar for this month to 7!! I think I have taken Ethan's leaders for granted ALL of these years. :( My month to do sharing time is fastly approaching. It needs to be on Service. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I conduct this month. I did pretty good in Junior, but BOMBED senior! LOL I guess announcements shouldn't take 10 minutes! Yikes! LOL Good news is everyone survived, even me, and the Church is still TRUE. :)

9 comments:

CL said...

You'll do fabulous!

jamieBEE said...

If you need it - you can borrow my magic princess potion! I hear it helps with public speaking and hairy arms! ;D

The Foulgers said...

I know that you'll do great! If you have any questions about the calling I'm just a phone call away.
It will get easier.:)

I LOVE the pictures at the orchard, they look professional!

I had so much fun seeing you, I miss you already! Start planning that girls trip to SLC!:)

Missy said...

You are gonna be a great second counselor. I love the blurry self portrait!

Nicole said...

erin, i love you. you're going to be awesome :)

Amanda said...

Erin, you have done this before. Right! You will do great!

Sheri said...

Don't worry, you are going to be awesome. All kids love you! Hey just think of it as you mastered scouts in 2 months. I must really stink because I am still in it,lol.

Cheralyn said...

Erin you are so cute. You are going to be great as a counsler in primary. You have such an awesome spirit and those kids will feel it. I know what you mean about cub scouts though that is a very fun calling. Go girl Go!!!

Bonnie and John said...

You're so funny. I have it on very good authority that you're doing a great job!