Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween went down like this.

Ethan went as Indiana Jones! I love his eyes in this picture. Harrison Ford has nothing on this guy! ha ha Ethan was SO funny, he said that having chest hair made him feel awkward! lol Poor kid. Good thing he hasn't learned about puberty yet!
This is Cave Woman Kallie! I wish I would have taken a picture of her way fun parents! Scott was a reggae hippie (i think) and Leana was a bunny (just regular not Heffner style)!
Dr. Jones and his sidekick!

My boys! Aidan refused to wear his whole costume. He was a skunk. He caught on pretty fast to trick-or-treating! As long as he saw candy he wasn't afraid of anyone or anything! I will really have to keep my eye on this one!

Ta DA! Some kind of monster.

It is pretty scarce at the Pumpkin Patch when you go the DAY OF HALLOWEEN! It was still fun and it helped break up the day. We asked Ethan if he wanted to stay all night and wait for "The Great Pumpkin"... he said no!





9 comments:

Mikki said...

I loved his whiskers. I was telling Jon at the trunk or treat that Ethan had the coolest whiskers/beard painted on. I wished mine had been like that. I didn't even see the chest hair!!! Too funny!

Gary and Michelle said...

Your GUYS are so cute. Halloween is fun with a toddler. But I'm glad it's only once a year.

Nicole said...

I love that the chest hair made him feel awkward, what a funny kid. The boys both looked so cute.

Kristi said...

Looks like they had a great time, and the chest hair is too funny!!

anna banana said...

Im a fan of the chest hair! :)

Shauna said...

I ♥ the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

The Foulgers said...

That chest hair is awesome! I hope when he grows up it looks that great!:)

Robinette Family said...

Oh that costume is great. Hope all is well with you!!!!!!

Nicole said...

How much do i love the chest hair? So much.