Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So far this is how we've spent our time during Track break:)

Track break has been good. Although, every morning starts like this:
1. What are we doing today?
2. What are we doing after that?
3. (9:30am) What's for lunch?
4. Can we go to the bookstore?
5. Can we go to the park?
6. (me) ASK ME ONE MORE THING BEFORE 10AM and WE WILL DO AND EAT NOTHING! Please don't worry, I wouldn't really let him go hungry;)

*These photos are from the Springs Preserve. We got together with some friends and enjoyed a morning of playing and eating at Wolfgang Pucks Restaurant.

The train started to make train noises and needless to say, Aidan loved it!

WHO... ARE... YOU? I just typed this in the Caterpillar's voice from Alice in Wonderland! Did you get that?! lol
What a cute guy! Ethan loved that he was wearing good shoes this time so he could climb the rocks and fossil bones.
I have three more weeks to keep this big boy entertained! If anyone has any ideas that would interest an 8 year old boy, please share:)

* Things we have done with no pictures taken:
* walking
* football w/ Sister Manuele (she is pretty good)
* library
* Wii
* chores


8 comments:

Nicole said...

that cracks me up. kylie is the same way, constant questions of what's happening today/ tonight/ tomorrow... drive me insane!!!! :)

Kristi said...

I used to dread track breaks, for the same reason, never enough to do. The springs preserve looks like fun we will have to check it out sometime! Good luck on keeping them busy, I would always go to the cheap movies and that was fun.

Mikki said...

The girls have all of December off. I need to come up with lots of fun craft ideas. We walked to the dinosaur park today.
Whatd about the childrens museum? There's Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Henderson--free tours. Good luck. Let me know what you come up with.

Melissa said...

You still have that dry sense of humor that got us through some rough times in choir. I actually found some music that belongs to you - has your name on it. Want me to mail it to you? It's great to be able to keep up with old friends, glad I found your blog!

Bonnie and John said...

The Springs Preserve is nice. I'm sure track breaks are painful. I guess I'll learn for myself next year. Have you ever been on a tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory? I hear its fun and free.

The Foulgers said...

You are so cute! I am so glad that my kids are no longer year round. Instead of having 4 weeks off I get a whole summer to hear all those same questions!:) I hope you come up with some great ideas. I wish we were there to play with you!

Sheri said...

Where is the train at? I don't ever remember seeing it there. Let me know when you go again. The kids would love to go and play. We need to plan another girls night out soon to!!!

Nicole said...

Poor little Ethan with such a mean mom lol. Next week we should go walking. I know that's not too exciting but at least you get the kids out of the house. That's always a plus.