Thursday, April 30, 2009

Christmas in May?!

Posted by PicasaI've been so behind in blogging! This is officially the last of '08 events:)
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Our tradition starts Christmas Eve when we head over to my Mom's for a nice dinner and presents for the kids. We were happy when Grandma Lucy decided she could make the trip and join us. Then on Christmas Day after we open our gifts, we head over to my Dad's for a yummy breakfast! We look forward to that breakfast ALL year long:) Why is breakfast SO good?! lol This year we headed over to Bill and Liz's ( my step Grandparents) house for Christmas dinner. We ate delicious tamales from Dona Maria's:) Needless to say, we ate very well in a 24 hour span! We had a couple of days to relax at home, and then we headed to Utah to celebrate New Years with the Dudley's:) Nearly, all of my pictures document the Utah trip! Good ol' Santa gave me a new camera (the one of my dreams) and I was too overwhelmed with trying to figure it out ( I wanted to be professional from the first shot) . So, I unfortunately missed most of Christmas. Not smart, I realize this now.

2 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Yay! You are all caught up. Thanks for the update. Next time you're in Utah you better come see me!:)

Bromleys said...

I've been checking to see when you'd post. I love the pic of the apple in the mouth.