Monday, May 4, 2009

Home from Chile.

Posted by Picasa
What an exciting day this was! Bill left 2 years ago in January to serve his mission for the LDS church in Santiago, Chile. At the time of his departure I was 7 months pregnant and a emotional mess. :( Of course, I knew this was what he needed to do, but at the time, I was more concerned about being away from him for SO long. I know, selfish. I LOVE my brother's, what can I say.:) He is home now ladies! LOL My parents will NOT appreciate that line.! LOL He was home for barely a week and then headed off to join Brent (my other brother) at school. Thank goodness he is not too far and has been able to come home for a few visits. PS He LOVED his mission and the Chilean people will always hold a special place in his heart.:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ya it was hard to send my David on his mission!! I LOVED it when he came home!!! Ya glad your brother is back that is SO much fun!