Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside...

kept playing in my head all day today. I love that Christmas song. Especially when Will Ferrell sings it in Elf. CLASSIC:) I'm sure I've already watched it 10 times in the last 2 months!Ethan's first midget snowman. I know what your thinking... nice view of Patches' rump! lol I would have cropped it out but then you couldn't see the snowman:)

What a fun day! Ethan did not have school today so we "literally" stayed in our jammie's and just watched and played outside.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Lot's of fun!!! What a fun day for you guys!!!

Robinette Family said...

can you believe that they called a snow day that is crazy!!! hey since I never see you anymore MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

The Foulgers said...

Oh my gosh!!! We lived in Las Vegas for 8 years and never saw snow, we leave and it snows! How fun, I love the snowman. Did they cancell school for the day?