Thursday, December 4, 2008

Charlie was here :)

This is Charlie. She is the daughter of my childhood bestest friend Teresa and Matt. Ethan and Charlie have been friends since the premortal life! hahaha I was able to look after Charlie when she was about 6 weeks old until her mommy was able to come home for good:) The bond between us all started long ago and I'm SO grateful it still continues. We LOVE you Charlie!
Ethan and Charlie at her Baptism. We were SO glad to be apart of her special day! Her family moved to Oregon about 5 years ago, so we only get to see them once or twice a year. It is amazing to me on how well the kids still get along. They always seem to pick up right where they left off. I know they will be friends forever:)



2 comments:

The Foulgers said...

I'm so glad that you were able to see her baptism. Maybe you could arrange a marriage between her and Ethan!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh. Those are fun pictures. Teresa needs to post something else on her new blog. =) Ok so did you take your blog of private?