Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in two towns!

This is the Tebbs Thanksgiving held at Grandma's house in St. George, Utah. This is Grandma Lucy and my Aunt Nancy adding the finishing touches to a most delicious meal!
Ethan and cousin Jason hamming it up! Jason grew 4 inches in the last year! At the rate he is growing he could end up being the tallest Tebbs!
This organ has survived ALL the grand and great grandchildren:) Barely! lol

Snuggle time!

Kettle corn from the Santa's workshop craft fair. Yummy!

After a bit of shopping my Mom and Grandma still had enough energy to pose for a picture:)

This is the other half of my family! This would be the Springall/Bailey Thanksgiving!
My Dad and Mom.


This is a game my Dad loves to play with the grandkids. It's call bonk-o-do! Its pretty simple, just touch heads and say bonk-o-do! They love it!

Brent and Shelby!

Dad, Colt, and Eamon.

This is my GORGEOUS sister in-law Jessie! She is Amazing! Jessie is smart, creative, a fantastic mom, a marvelous cook, a great wife, compassionate, charitable, patient, and so on! I'm SO glad she is part of our family!

9 comments:

Robinette Family said...

Looks like you had fun. are you ready for christmas????

The Foulgers said...

You guys had a great, but very busy Thanksgiving. I'm glad you were able to be with both families!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

We weren't actually with 2 families. The Vegas Thanksgiving was the Springall/Bailey. I wish we could have gone to both. We just did the Utah one with Grandma. The Vegas photos I stole from Jessie:)

Gary and Michelle said...

Seeing pictures of your Grandmas house reminded me of that time we drove up there and went horse back riding. That seems like so long ago. It was so much fun and I loved your grandparents.
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Michelle-
I still have those pictures of us riding horses! You rode Suzy and I rode Q Bar. If I owned a scanner I would post it! Maybe Santa will bring me one!

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no idea how I ruined my back...I did none of the above that you mentioned!

Kristi said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, next time you are in town we need to hook up I haven't seen you forever! It's nice seeing pictures of your family you guys all look the same especially Eamon. I just wanted to tell you, Maegan is doing really good she just found out that she is having twins!! Can you believe it, we are all really excited and so is she. I will tell her you said hello.

Brad and Leslie said...

Looks like fun! Do I know the Teresa & Matt whose little girl is in the last post?

Amanda said...

Tell Marc we're sorry to hear about his grandfather passing away. It does cost a small fortune to come from here to the states. My parents are trying to find affordable airfare and they are amazed at the price. We live in East Anglia that should mean something to Marc's relatives so let us know if you make it over, it would be great to see you and your family.
Amanda xx