Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Second Grade Highlights 08-27-07 thru 08-09-08

The finale! Ethan had a wonderful year. He worked really hard to maintain straight A's throughout the whole year. That was his own personal goal. He had the most amazing second grade teacher. Mr. Barney LOVES to help children learn. We were SO grateful Ethan was able to be in his class.
Ethan's first Field Trip to The Springs Preserve! These are the 3 I was in charge of. Piece of cake;)
I'm not sure what "Gang" Ethan joined. I'll have to ask him! I'm hoping it has something to do with CTR and LDS;)
Keyona and Morgan racing to Mother Earth!

Mr. Barney laying down the LAW!
Valentines Day celebration in Mr. Barney's class! One of the few times I was actually able to help out;)




First day of Second Grade!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Didn't that year just fly by? Seems like just yesterday I was taking pictures with their new teachers and seeing them off to their first day of school. And tomorrow, we're doing it all over again. Crazy!!!

Kristi said...

It looks like he had a great year, If you are like me it is sad when they start another grade, cause it means they are just getting bigger and bigger it goes by way too fast.